This training day assesses an organisation’s editorial product, introducing best-practice content, design and production processes for the team to consider in interactive workshops. The concepts of editorial management, roles and priority schedules are also analysed, with a view to creating ideal structures. Delegates go away with detailed product improvement plans.
Those new to producing editorial products, or those who want to enhance basic content, design and processes.
- Welcome to an interactive day
- Analysing your product
- Strengths and weaknesses
- Looking at best practice and great products in your sector
- Assessing potential improvements
- Classic editorial structures, including copyflow and production schedules
- Reviewing your current processes
- Editorial management – improving the production process
- The editor’s main tools
- Prioritisation – making best use of limited time
- Interactive workshops producing improvement plans for…
Following this course you will feel confident improving your editorial product – whether that be a newsletter, magazine, website or social media strategy.
Location: NCTJ offices, Newport, Essex or as an in-house course.
Date: To be set according to delegates' needs.
Cost: This course is offered as a bespoke training programme, please contact us for further details.