This one-day course outlines how to write effectively for websites.
Anyone that needs to produce copy for a website or online publication.
- Good and bad websites
- What web readers like
- Good writing and plain English
- Grammar and punctuation
- Creating good stories: content and structure
- How web writing is different: language, tenses, style and presentation
- Helping readers find their way
- Analysis: your websites and web writing
- Search engine optimisation
- Structure and layout
- Making ‘sticky’ pages
Following this course you will know how to communicate effectively via your website, and will understand the key differences between online and print content.
Location: NCTJ offices, Newport, Essex, but it can also be delivered as an in-house course
Date: This course can be set according to delegates' needs
Cost: Our standard price is £375 plus VAT per delegate, please enquire about group rates
Contact us for more information. To book a place, please complete the form below.